Uralkali has hold gala nights “One Team — One Life — One Company” attended by almost 500 employees from Berezniki and Solikamsk. Traditionally, the best employees of the Company are awarded departmental and corporate awards.
Dmitry Osipov, CEO of PJSC Uralkali, said:
“The Chemist’s Day is our common holiday that unites potash workers of different occupations. Today we have all the opportunities for long-term success, including our professional, close-knit team, a real team of like-minded people, and modern production facilities, improved and expanded on an ongoing basis. We are building Ust-Yayva mine, designing new mine to develop Polovodovsky block of the Verkhnekamskoye potash deposit. We have new achievements, interesting projects and promising innovations lying ahead of us.”
Ten employees of the Company have been acknowledged by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
The title “Honorary Chemist” has been awarded to Igor Fedoseev, head of the Drying Department of sylvinite processing plant Berezniki-4.
The highest corporate award “Honorary Potash Worker” has been presented to:
- Vladimir Morev, scraper winch operator of carnallite processing plant Solikamsk-1
- Antonina Kholmogorova, remote control operator of sylvinite processing plant Solikamsk-2
- Gennady Makarov, foreman of the Waste Storage Department of sylvinite processing plant Solikamsk-3
- Svetlana Shvareva, chemical analysis laboratory assistant of the Research and Product Quality Control Directorate
- Ivan Zaymogov, head of boiler-turbine plant of Berezniki-4
- Nikolay Anisimov, chief power engineer of Solikamsk-3
- Svetlana Yazova, remote control operator of the loading and unloading complex of Berezniki-2
- Tatiana Zubkova, technician of the loading and unloading complex of Berezniki-3
- Vera Vasilieva, dispatcher of Berezniki-4
- Galina Kozlova, chief specialist of the Technical Department of Berezniki-4
- Natalia Grazhdankina, head of the Pricing and Budgeting Directorate
- Evgeny Novikov, chief specialist of the Labour Management and Salary Department of Solikamsk-1
All attendees of the gala night enjoyed performance of the singer and composer Irina Dubtsova.
The results of the professional skill contest among employees of seven processing plants were also announced on the Chemist’s Day.
The “Best Plant Operator” category
- 1st place: Aleksandr Dongauzer, crystallisation plant operator of sylvinite processing plant Berezniki-4
- 2nd place: Aleksandra Belkina, dissolution plant operator of sylvinite processing plant Berezniki-4
- 3rd place: Kseniya Churlyaeva, flotation plant operator of sylvinite processing plant Berezniki-3
The “Best Technologists’ Team” category
- Technologists of sylvinite processing plant Berezniki-4
The “Best Chemical Analysis Laboratory Assistant” category
- Irina Boyko, Technical Control Department of the Research and Product Quality Control Directorate of Solikamsk-1
- Natalya Shpilevaya, Analytical Research Department of the Research and Product Quality Control Directorate of Solikamsk-3
- Svetlana Myasnikova, Technical Control Department of the Research and Product Quality Control Directorate
Uralkali (www.uralkali.com) is one of the world’s largest potash producers and exporters. The Company’s assets consist of 5 mines and 7 ore-treatment mills situated in the towns of Berezniki and Solikamsk (Perm Territory, Russia). Uralkali employs ca.11,000 people (in the main production unit). Uralkali’s shares are traded on the Moscow Exchange.